We are back with the third annual Design Contest, and we are looking for designers, creators, and free mind-spirits to deliver some outstanding sock ideas. The winner will take home year’s supply of Stinky Socks, and their design *may be featured in our Spring 2023 line!
For the 2022 contest, we will have three winners:
🥈The Stinky Family’s Favourite – this design will be the #stinkyfamily favorite, and our family will select it from across the world. This design will win a year’s supply of Stinky Socks
🥉The Fans Favorite – this design will be nominated by public voting that will happen on our website
Please read the full rules below.
We respect your creativity and time, so please respect the following simple rules and submission guidelines.
1. Download the sock drawing template from here.
2. Get wild with the drawings, but check our current designs for inspiration here. This will give you a brief idea of what’s doable.
3. Submit as many designs as you want via IG story, and tag @stinky_socks by 23:59 h EET on April 15th, 2022. Make sure your account is not private.
4. There will be three winners, the Grand Prix, The Family’s Favourite, and the Fan’s Favorite. The Grand Prix will get a year’s supply of socks and the chance to see the design *produced with our Spring 2023 line. The Family’s Favourite and The Fans Favourite prizes will receive a year’s supply of socks.
5. From April 18th, we’ll upload all submitted designs, and until April 25th, there will be public voting for all submissions on www.stinkyfamily.com. Meanwhile, we’ll choose the Grand Prix and The Stinky Family’s winners.
6. On April 26th, we’ll announce the winners on www.stinkyfamily.com
You can reach us out here for any questions that you may have, and don’t forget to read the small font text below.
Participation in this contest does not require physical purchasing any of the Stinky Socks products. The big prize of year’s supply is 12 pairs of Stinky Socks from our lifestyle line. The same applies to the Viewers Choice winner. All submissions must use the provided template form and the submission process. If the form and the process are not followed, we may not consider your work an entry.
*The physical production of the design depends on the complexity of the design idea. Due to production limitations, we may not be able to produce it. Best of luck! ✌🏻